Saturday, August 16, 2014


Why did it happen with me? Why did it happen with me? Why did it happen with me? Why did it happen with me? Why did it happen with me? I know it is wrong which happened with me. I didn’t want it, but I couldn’t control myself and I did wrong. I did wrong with someone. I played with someone. But I was not willing to play. I don’t know why and how I did it. It is wrong now. It may be it will prove right in future. It may be whatever happened it was suitable for me like Ebiz. I didn’t get success in Ebiz. During that time I was always thinking that why is it happening with me? But later I realized that it was good. I didn’t get success in Ebiz it was proved good. I realized it when I started suryasolution.com. Someone said true- ‘if you are willing something and not getting it means you will get something better’. It happened with me and it may be it will happen again.

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment