Sunday, September 14, 2014

And I started to write a book. I wrote 4 pages on life and showed to my teacher. He appreciated me. Once my mother caught me during writing and scolded me. I stopped writing. After 10th exam I was waiting for result. I had no any work. I was totally free. So I started to write again. But I couldn’t complete it. When I was in 10+2 an incident happened with me. I inspired a lot from that incident. Now I wanted to show to world that I can also do something. My thinking and dream became large. I wanted to be biggest person of the world. I wanted to share with people about that incident. So I started to write again and failed again.  During my BBA in Patna I tried several times, but I couldn’t get success. After BBA I went home and started to wait for result. One day I was walking on my roof. I saw a known boy on neighbor’s roof. We both started conversation. During conversation he showed interest to know about my past life. I shared my story with him. I started to feel proud on myself. I wanted to share my whole story to the world. So again I started to write. I completed 3 diaries. I wrote three different-different stories in those 3 diaries. But those three stories kept incomplete. And one day, I became too angry and through all diaries in fire. In 2013, I took admission in a college of greater Noida for study of PGDM. This time I didn’t want to fail anyhow. So during my PGDM I started to write again. I was more excited than before and wanted to get publish as soon as possible. My all friends and teachers did know about my book slowly-slowly. Whenever anyone asked about my book, I became excited to complete it. I tried to get publish in very less time but it took some times.

No comments:

Post a Comment