Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Yesterday, I was sleeping in noon. I saw a very bad dream. I saw that a very dangerous person wants to kill me. I don't know how I reached there. He is a professional killer, who kills in 7 steps. He killed two people in front of me. Now, he started to kill me through 7 steps. He tried to kill me through 1st step, but I couldn't die. He tried 2nd step, again he couldn't kill me. He said-"I will kill you definitely through 7 steps. You saved yourself till 2 steps. You can save yourself till 6 steps, but in 7 steps you will have to die definitely. No anyone can save you in 7th step. You will have to give me your backbone in 7th step."  I am feeling too fear. I am in bed. I want to leave the bed and run away from there. However, I am not able to do so. I am not able to do any activity. May be, he did something magic with me, so I am not able to do any activity, stand, fight or run away. I understood that I am going to die. Therefore, i started to search solution in my mind. Suddenly, an idea or solution came in my mind. I started to do work on that. A few seconds later, I found myself in bed in my room at Greater Noida. I said to myself- it was too bad dream. I called to my mother immediately. 

  I dont know, why I see this type of dream always? I have seen this type of dreams several times from childhood, in which someone wants to kill me. But, why does someone want to kill me?

No comments:

Post a Comment