Monday, July 28, 2014

three days ago Shikha came in my dream. I shocked to see her. she was looking very beautiful. she was smiling. I started to ask many questions from her. she started to give answers of all. in dream I was thinking- "I never thought that she will meet me". I was weeping during asking questions. suddenly, I woke up. I checked my mobile. it was 4 am. I started to remember and think about her. really I saw her in dream after 4 years. suddenly, I started to cry; I don't know why? presently, an idea came in mind. actually my first book 'my ebiz story' had already completed. it is going to publish soon. I was confuse about my second book. I was not able to decide which book I write in my second book- love story or motivational. if love story then which love story. after see to Shikha in my dream. I decided to write me-Shikha story in my second book. I started to write immediately. my second book name is "want to see you". because I don't know where is she, but I want to see her. from last 4 years I never saw her. thanks Shikha to come in my dream and remove my confusion about my second book.

No comments:

Post a Comment