Saturday, August 23, 2014


I reached at middle school earlier to attend chemistry class. There was no any student present there. Presently, I saw to Shikha. I shocked to see her earlier, because she used to come late always. It seemed like she is coming from bath, because her hair was wet. She was in salwar-suit. She was looking too beautiful. To see her, my heart started to beat. In campus only we two person were present. It was a good opportunity for me to talk her and confirm that she is my Chandra or not. She came and started to read near classroom, because classroom was locked. I don’t know she was really reading or not. I went near her to talk. I was trying to speak, but words were not coming from my mouth due to some hesitation. She was not talking to me, not looking at me and not leaving at place. She was only reading. She knew that I want to say something. So she was not leaving that place. I was only thinking to talk. A few minutes later, she left that place, when students started to come. I couldn’t say anything and lost a good opportunity.

 ----------- It is a part of my second book want to see you.

No comments:

Post a Comment