Tuesday, December 2, 2014

MY FIRST BOOK LAUNCHED TODAY

My First Book 'MY FIRST STEP TOWARDS SUCCESS'

 Launched Today. You Can Buy It




I would like to express my gratitude to the many people who saw me through this book; to all those who provided support, talked things over, read, offered comments, allowed me to quote their remarks and assisted in the editing, proofreading and design.

Above all I want to thank my father, mother and a younger brother, who supported and encouraged me in spite of all the time it took me away from them. It was a long and difficult journey for them.

I would like to thank Ritesh Ranjan Bakshi, Hemant Sharma and Kaushal Kumar Singh for helping me in the process of editing. Thanks to Manmohan Sharma my publisher who encouraged me.
Thanks to Dr. Pawan Malhan, my friends, leaders and uplines who helped, supported and taught me many things during my EBIZ journey.



Last and not least: I beg forgiveness of all those who have been with me over the course of the years and whose names I have failed to mention."

No comments:

Post a Comment