Sunday, March 22, 2015

A few days ago, I went to the library to meet someone. when I reached there, three people were already present. I seated on chair and started to talk to librarians about magazines, books, colleges, management students and ways of running a management college. We also talked about my first book My First Step Towards Success. A few minutes later, a senior and experienced faculty of college entered into the library, seated in front of me and joined us. He shared his feelings, experiences and knowledge from which I learnt many things about how to run a big college in a big city like Delhi. He asked me about admission because I am a consultant also. I shared my experiences, choices of students, criteria to choose good college, willingness of students, way of getting information, reasons of negative response etc. During sharing these things in front of senior people I was feeling confidence because I have talked more than 1000 students within 1.5 months. The faculty and librarians were listening to me very carefully, because it was updated information about choices and willingness of students who are going to do management course. It gave me more confidence and motivation to do work, because these are the results of work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment