Sunday, April 19, 2015

Two weeks ago, I was in Sab mall situated near my office and waiting for someone. I saw a very smart personality entering into the mall. He was in black boot, jeans, half shirt and black goggle and looking too handsome. He was in clean save and his hair was too long but it was maintained. He was looking like a celebrity.I thought he must be a Bhojpuri actor or singer or like that. when he was on the way of first floor, he smiled to see few security guards, who were standing nearby me. I saw that guards were also smiling and looking happy to see that attractive personality. Now I thought he must be owner of this mall or something like that. He reached near guards and started to talk with them. I surprised to see all guards of that mall reached there withing 5 minutes and started to listen to him carefully. He was walking, standing, smiling and talking like girl. I was standing nearby and tried to listen to him. He was talking about business, family and his busy life. A few minutes later he left that place and I went closer to guards and they were talking about him. I told them- 'I think he is owner of this mall'. one senior guard replied- 'no, he is a make up artist. He always live nearby celebrity ladies. That's why his way of walking and talking is like ladies.' Now, I came to know that how make up artist looks like.   

No comments:

Post a Comment