Saturday, March 8, 2014

my father takes responsibility of my family. he never excused. he also do hard work. he do everything what is essential. he takes responsibility of father, son, brother, husband, job, etc. he takes all responsibility  honestly always. i learnt to take responsibility from him only. 
responsibility is the thing which can makes you a best father, a best husband, a best boy friend, a best friend, a best brother, a best son, a best manager, a best businessman, a best leader, a best student, a best teacher etc. responsibility also plays very important role in corporate world. it is the most essential thing in corporate world. without it you can't grow in any business. in the earlier days i also didn't use to take responsibility, so my business was not growing. i used to make excuse with my customers and it is very bad thing. i should had take responsibility. i realised it yesterday, when my friend called me. she is doing MBA from IIMT, meerut. she was weeping, she was too sad. a few minutes latter my father called me. i remembered that my father takes all responsibility of my family. presently, i changed my mind, opened laptop and started to do work. i took responsibility. i realised that responsibility is very essential especially in corporate world. if i promised to any customer it is my responsibility to fulfil that. customers can't wait long for you if you are not taking responsibility. there are many competitors in market. they can go anywhere, wherever he can get  reply as soon as possible. so it is my suggestion for you all if you don't take responsibility you are doing very wrong. if you want to grow and increase your profits, start to take responsibility from today and now. you will have to be active always to take it.

No comments:

Post a Comment