Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Love is a very sweet feelings about someone. Today in evening, whether was too romantic. when whether became romantic, I also became romantic and someone started to come in my mind, automatic. I started remembering to someone. I was feeling like someone is also remembering me, someone is waiting for me, someone wants to see me. but I don't know who is someone. I was taking tea in balcony and seeing in sky. I was thoughtless. I was not able to understand what I do. I was trying to find out who is she. a few minutes latter I realized that I did some mistakes. I shouldn't do so. love relationship is very difficult to maintain for long time, but we all should manage anyhow. because if someone loves you, believes on you, you shouldn't playing with her feelings. its hurt. to wait for someone for long time is really to difficult, but if you really love her , you should wait for her. she will come and meet with you sure. don't cheat to anyone. because when heart breaks, it gives pain too much. it is very difficult to be normal after heart breaks. believe on her and try to make good relationship.  

No comments:

Post a Comment