Thursday, March 10, 2016

My First Step Towards Success

















I started to write a book. I wrote a little bit about life and showed it to my teacher. He appreciated me. One day my mother caught me and reprimanded in writing. I stopped writing. After 10th exam I was waiting for my result. I was totally free because I did not have any work. So I started writing again, but I could not finish. When I was in 10+2 an incident occurred with me. I was very inspired by the incident. Now there's something I wanted to show the world. My thinking and dream has grown. I started desiring to be the world's richest man. I wanted to tell people about the incident. My futile attempt of writing started again.  During BBA I tried many times but failed every time. After BBA, I went home and began to wait for the results. One day I was walking on the roof when I saw one of my neighbors walking on his roof. We knew each other well. We started to converse. During the conversation, he expressed his interest in knowing about my previous story. I told him my story. After telling the story, I felt quite proud of myself. I wanted to share my story with the world. So I started writing again and wrote three diaries. I wrote three different stories in those three diaries. One fine day, for certain reasons I burned those three diaries. In 2013, I took admission in a college of greater Noida for PGDM. This time I did not want to fail in any way. I was more excited than before and wanted to get my book published as soon as possible. So during my PGDM I started to write again.  Teachers and all my friends knew about the book. Whenever anyone asked about my book, I became anxious to complete it. I tried to get it published in very less time but it took some times. 

No comments:

Post a Comment